TWO WAYS the Stimulus Package is Helping Small Businesses.
1 - $2 Trillion In Economic Relief Stimulus Money with 350 Billion allocated to Small Businesses.
- Delay in Paying Payroll Tax
- One time payment up to 1200 $ per Adult & $500 per Child
- Suspended student loans up to 6 months with no accrued interest.
- No negative credit reporting and no involuntary debt collecting
- Unemployment benefits for self-employed.
2- PPP- Paycheck protection - Any Business, Independent Contractor and Self-Employed Individual with under 500 employees is eligible to receive " forgivable loans " through SBA. Deadline is June 30th, 2020
More Benefits are available.